Step Two - COLLECT & PACK
Please fully & carefully READ the instructions and details below (including all links)
- Click here for a full list of supplies that you can collect, buy and pack in your crates. It is critical that you only include items on these lists.
- Click here for detailed instructions on how to pack your crates.
- As you pack, you will need to fill out an inventory sheet for each crate.
- Crate Inventory Template file (if you don't know how to use Excel or Google Sheets, please get some help from someone who does)
- Video tutorial on how to create your inventory sheets in Microsoft Excel
- Video tutorial on how to create your inventory sheets in Google Sheets
- See our FAQ page for more information and questions about STEP 2 (collecting & packing crates).
- If you have crates packed and/or supplies collected but you have not identified a willing driver to deliver your crates (STEP 3): (1) please try to partner with other churches in your area or (2) please contact Cindy Rhea and she will try to connect you with other willing drivers.
- Please note, crate inventory files must be uploaded the Monday prior to delivering your crates. See STEP 3 for upload and delivery instructions)
Quick link reference guide:
- Register you or your team's commitment to help with CFU (STEP 1)
- List of supplies you can collect and pack in crates (STEP 2)
- Instructions for how to pack crates (STEP 2)
- Template to create crate inventory sheets (STEP 2)
- Microsoft Excel video tutorial to create crate inventory sheets
- Google Sheets video tutorial to create crate inventory sheets
- When done packing your crates and prior to delivery - Upload your completed inventory lists by clicking here (STEP 2). Please note that inventory files must be uploaded the Monday prior to delivery (see STEP 3 for details)